WELCOME TO THE 1874 SUPPORTERS CLUB
LAUNCHING OCTOBER 2020 – JOIN NOW
Welcome to our new Supporters Club – a great way for members to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You decide your monthly commitment and follow the relevant link to complete your Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Supporters form and sign up via direct debit – payments will be collected via GoCardless on the last day of each month – the first payment will be collected on 30th September 2020.
Depending on your monthly contribution you will be allocated 3, 5, 10 or 15 numbers which are entered into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place at the monthly Club Committee meeting on the 1st Monday of each month with the first draw taking place at the start of October 2020. In the event that a Committee meeting does not take place the draw will be conducted by the Club Secretary (or such other member of the Committee as they shall direct) on or before the 7th day of each month.
If you win, you will be contacted by the Club Treasurer to arrange an electronic transfer to the same account from which your direct debit was made and the name of the winner published on the Club Facebook page and website.
The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 55% goes to the Club to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for members and potential members.
Any queries, please contact Club Secretary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN YOUR 1874 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
PLATINUM SUPPORTER LINK (15 entries per month) https://pay.gocardless.com/AL00038QKQYT04
GOLD SUPPORTER LINK (10 entries per month) https://pay.gocardless.com/AL00038QKRFA3W
SILVER SUPPORTER LINK (5 entries per month) https://pay.gocardless.com/AL00038QM0TWJJ
BRONZE SUPPORTER LINK (3 entries per month) https://pay.gocardless.com/AL00038QKTC4D4
1874 SUPPORTERS CLUB RULES
PURPOSE : The purpose of the 1874 Club is to raise funds for special projects within Richmond HC – such as the purchase of specialist equipment. The money will be paid into the Club bank account and used to meet funding requests from the Junior Director of Hockey, Mens Club Captain, Womens Club Captain and other requests subject (in all cases) to the approval of the Club Committee.
- For a cost of £3, £5, £10 or £15 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated 3, 5, 10 or 15 numbers respectively. Numbers will be allocated in chronological order linked to the date/time of each supporter sign up.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize and the prizes will total 45% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 5% of the monthly income.
- The 1874 Club is a private lottery and is open to all categories of members including Full Members, Vice-Presidents, Honorary Members and Non-Playing Members of Richmond Hockey Club. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by direct debit via the GoCardless links. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number(s) may be sold to someone on the reserve list and they will not be included in the draw.
- The draw shall be made by the Club Secretary in the Club Committee meeting on the 1st Monday of each Month or otherwise by the Club Secretary on or before the 7th day of each month.
- The winning 1874 Club members will be contacted via email by the Club Treasurer on or before the 15th day of the relevant month to confirm payment to the same bank account from which the direct debit to purchase the winning ticket was made. Payment of winnings will be paid by electronic transfer only..
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the Club Facebook page and website.
- The 1874 Club will be run by the Club Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.The Club Committee shall have power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 1874 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into general Richmond HC Club funds after six months.
- The 1874 Club accounts will be available for inspection on request to the Treasurer of the Club. All surplus income over expenditure shall be donated to the Club.
- The 1874 Club is intended to be a Private Society Lottery under the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005