As the start of the season approaches, so does the need to pay subs. We strive to provide competitive, value for money hockey to our members and accordingly, subs for the 14/15 season have been frozen. In addition we have introduced a new Under 25 band to ease the financial burden on those in full time employment but who are at the start of their careers. As in previous years subs will be due from 15 September and should be paid by 01 November. The following rates apply:
- Adult subs for members in full time employment paying before 01 November – £230.
- Adult subs for members in full time employment paying after 01 November – £280.
- Adult subs for members in full time employment aged 25 or under – £180
- Adult subs for members in full time employment aged 25 or under paying after 01 November – £230
- Students, unemployed members and goalkeepers with their own kit – £115.
- Anyone who has not paid by 01 January will not be selected until they have paid.
Please note that for junior players, the above represents the rate for senior hockey only. Junior players receiving junior coaching should pay junior subscriptions only, those playing just senior hockey should pay the student rate.
The committee has considered both the operating costs of the club and also subs charged by similar clubs in the area in deciding on the figures charged. We are confident that it represents strong value for money in comparison to the cost of hockey elsewhere.
Please use the reference TeamSurnameInitials when paying eg M4HareA. This makes it far easier for us to identify who has paid and therefore who we no longer need to chase.
Bank details: Richmond Hockey Club Lloyds account.
Account no.: 01215200
Sort Code: 30-93-84
If you have any questions about subs or club finances more generally then do feel free to get in touch.